Monday, September 12, 2011

Days 3-6

Day 3 - About the same...pulled for 10 minutes. Gross Out factor was higher as I was thinking about what I would write. I had a cough when I woke up, but since it's September all the grasses are out now and Bill's allergies are hell, Buddy's been sniffy so I'm guessing it's just allergies.

Results so far: my mouth doesn't feel as icky in the morning when I wake up. coincidence?
Gross out factor: 9

Day 4 - It was a Saturday, so I really couldnt' hide out and oil pull in peace....got the usual questions which resulted in me ineffectually waving my hands and pointing at my mouth. Bill asked afterwards what i had in my mouth (he thought it was mouthwash) and I told him it was oil. "Olive oil?" no coconut oil. "Coconut oil? why?" I explained briefly that it was to help with the gum issues I was having. I could hear the chicken bone chant in his head, but he didnt' say it out loud, bless his heart.

Results so far: less morning breath (of course this is just my opinion. havent' asked anyone else.
Gross out factor: 8

Day 5 - Slept late, didnt' pull. Bad me.

Day 6 - Got a good 10 minutes in. Gross out factor still high....the coconut oil is solidified due to cooler temps and so it seems ickier. Wish I'd started this a couple weeks ago, as I have to go to the dentist this week. Yay....not.

Results so far: my gums arent' bleeding when I brush my teeth, and the gum line around my lateral incisor is bothering me less.
Gross out factor: a solid 7 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment